1. They’re all just really dehydrated, and don’t remember what water is.
3. The invisible spaceship got hit, it’s dead, but the effects are lingering.
4. The mystery ship is so far away that it won’t be hit for a while.
5. It was all a fever dream.
6. They’re in another universe with incompatible laws.
7. It was just a drill.
8. Internal sabotage; the chief engineer is a villain.
9. The artificer is a villain!
10. Everyone dies blaming each other. It’s a twist, because Trek is for winners.
12. I’m not saying it’s aliens, but it’s aliens.
13. Lead poisoning.
There must be .s o m e t h i n g. out there, or there wouldn’t be a story interesting enough for Mark to tell.
I’ve been resisting a Twilight Zone reference for days now. Mostly because ‘There’s something on the nacelle!’ doesn’t have the right ring.
A “balance of power” drain
A “willpower” drain
A “power of persuasion” drain
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of new posts by email.